Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Operation Sleep; Commencing Now

Well, my plan for this blog is really working! (Note the sarcasm..) Honestly, I totally forgot about it. Luckily I haven't forgotten my dreams or goals.
My most recent goal is to get my sleeping pattern back on track. I wake up exhausted, practically falling asleep during the day and then am wide awake when I crawl into bed. It is messing with my emotions and my mental stability. Probably a cause of this stupid weight gain too. I don't do well when I don't sleep and never have. My better half is in Texas for the next 5 or so days. I will be taking this time to re-train my body that bed is for sleep. Pro's to him being gone: I can focus on me. I won't be getting home late on our carpool days. Is there anything else? I can't think of anything... Cons: I really feel empty without him here. Last time he was off on a business trip I could not sleep to save my life, which is basically what I'm trying to do this week... The next few days will definitely be interesting for me.
Step One: Finish chores/ get ready for the following day before a certain time.
Step Two: Watch a show or two with my man
Step Three: Write. Type. Which ever one I feel will be best.
Step Four: Lights Out by 10-10:30pm
This is a straight rough draft that I pulled out of thin air just now. I might make modifications, especially when Daniel returns. We'll see how well this works!

Other goals/activities I need to incorporate into my life:
Some sort of exercise besides running around the warehouse at work.
Eating healthier, less eating out.
Couponing. I really like the idea of it and would like to kick it up a notch or two. Have to find the time first.


Well, I am off to start training my brain. Good Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment