I wish I had to confidence to be able to walk in there with my head held high. Hopefully soon, that will change. I need the confidence. I need to believe in myself. I need to sleep. I need to be able to function. I need to trust in people. Their words, their actions. I need to be stronger for myself and for my family. I pray that this is an easy transition and that all will be well again soon. I want to get back to living. I need to.
Hey Alexis, sounds like your having a rough time. Sometimes we all have times where we need some extra help with cooping with life. It is OKAY to admit that.. if anything it makes you stronger. Go get yourself better woman and gain back the ability to keep your life stable!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kristin! I'm glad I was able to admit it before it was too late. I'm still here, just a little buried. It'll take some time but I've got the tools to get myself back on the right track :)
ReplyDelete