My mind has been going crazy lately and I just need to get some stuff out of there. Maybe I'll have an easier time sleeping? I have no idea, but I hope so! Most will be random and light hearted but maybe something more juicy will slip in? Here goes....
Converse needs to make steel toed shoes so I can wear them to work.
I tried the new Honey BBQ Cheeto Puffs today. They were delicious! Minus the puff part.
I miss my best friend.
I am watching my life rotate, headed in the upside down direction. I can't stop it and I'm okay with that, for once. I have the stability to stay calm and take it as it comes. I can think logically about where to put things when I need to pick up the pieces and put it all back together and I have a wonderful man to stand by my side and help the whole time.
I love kids. Our boys crack me up. I am proud of myself for letting them be who they are and not trying to make them do things that way I want them done. To let them figure it out, learn. I am not perfect, but I am learning too. They are teaching me and I'm soaking up as much as I can.
It makes me smile to know that we use 100% recycled paper at work.
Possibilities are endless.
Sometimes I wish I were more girly. Other times I'm happy I feel most comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt.
How is this suppose to work?
Yes, random. Whats funny? I can't remember half of what I wanted to put down! Maybe there will be a second post here shortly. Now, I must sleep. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment