Thursday, May 19, 2011

And Thats What I Think Of That!

Look! Two days in a row! I am so proud of myself! Though, I have no idea what to talk about. I could talk about work or how difficult my son is being to potty train (almost there! just has to POOP on the potty)...(ugh!) I could also talk about how Daniel being away is actually easier than expected. I am glad that he is getting some family time with his sister, and soon his brother.(I have decided that the trust in our relationship and the unconditional love he gives me is making this a ton easier, and I love him for it. I love that he doesn't get mad or shows any sign of annoyance when I chat him up or bother him because I miss him, which I love him for as well. I can't imagine my life without him <3)  I could talk about how well I slept last night, once I fell asleep or how stressed I am over money and my lack of motivation to do any house work... Instead, I think I am going to try to put everything aside and make some time to read my new book. You'll probably have to twist my arm....

1 comment:

  1. ooo ooo ooo... i want to know about your life! Write it out! :)

    ReplyDelete